Gift a Glasgow Women’s Library Friendship this Christmas!
Gift a GWL Friendship this season and help support our life-changing work. Not only do we celebrate women’s lives, histories and achievements through our lending library, museum and archive but we also actively support women from all walks of life across Scotland. Through our many learning programmes, and projects focusing on Adult Literacy and Volunteer Development, we have helped women to stretch themselves, try new things and achieve far more than they ever imagined.
It means the world to us that our work is supported by our Friends and a Gift Friendship is also a gift to the many different women who benefit from our projects and services every day.
For £25 Year Gift Friendship, our new Friend will receive:
- A copy of our current programme
- A Welcome letter
- A GWL badge
- Our monthly GWL newsletter and Friends newsletter, giving updates on our events and news (optional)
- Free or discounted tickets to all GWL events and 10% off selected merchandise
- A GWL Borrower Card (optional)
For £30 Year Gift Friendship, our new Friend will receive the above plus:
- A selection of our beautiful Women’s Heritage Walk Maps
For £50 Year Gift Friendship, our new Friend will receive the above plus:
- A special “GWL Recommends” Reading List
- A Heritage Walk Gift Voucher, valid for a year on any of our Women’s Heritage Walks
For £75 Year Gift Friendship, our new Friend will receive the above plus:
- A special tour for you and up to 3 friends around our archive stores, looking at our handling collections and learning about some of the incredible items preserving and celebrating women’s history in our archive and museum
To gift a GWL Friendship for a year, please select the option you would like and go through to your cart to checkout. You can either choose to receive the Friendship parcel at your own address or we can send it to another address. In both cases, please let us know the name of the person you are gifting the Friendship to by entering this in the gift recipient field.